Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pain and Organization - July 11, 2010

I think I will be making an appointment with a podiatrist this week - yes, ALREADY! My right foot is starting to get unbearable, and not just with skating. Every shoe I own, including flip flops, rubs on this area of my foot... I won't be getting to a dr. before tonight's practice, so we'll see what I can rig up for this skate session! From doing some online research, I'm thinking this is a bone spur.... Owwww. :(



On a happier and less painful note, I got a small rolling luggage set from Target! It came with a tote that fits my skates, and skate accessories perfectly... A bag that holds all my little items (like my inhaler and hello kitty band-aids), and a larger suitcase that holds my pads, helmet, and whatever is left! Only about $20, thanks Ref Meat Kerry Lee for sharing the info! :) After seeing the other skaters with their rolling suitcases, and me lugging around giant awkward bags... All I can say is "duh." :)



I'm looking forward to practice tonight, even though it's quite the bodily beating! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my foot issue doesn't send me to the sidelines....

No comments:

Post a Comment